torstai 8. joulukuuta 2016

Can't Live in the Moment


I have been suffering about living in the moments. For me the moments are very important. I want to enjoy of every minute I have were it good or bad. Now I'm driving crazy (again) with the thoughts about my future, coming days, weeks and even years. I just can't stop planing what will I do. I always think it's important to know what you want and will do but reaching our dreams can't be our only life.  I believe we need to work for our dreams but also live our lives and love the process at the same time.


I just haven't been able to live in the moments lately. I still create them, of course, but I haven't been able to enjoy them as usual. I kind of feel I want to live from the moment to the next as quick as possible. I think one of the reasons is the fact I'm in the army. My spacetime is so limited I can't enjoy life, see my friends, writite and edit as much I want. I turn 19 in few weeks so I have my  whole life in front of me. Still I feel the years will come too fast and I have no time to do the all things I want. I know I should calm down, take a deep breath and forget about these ridiculous toughts but I can't. I can't stop thinking about the next week. I can't stop planing the summer. I can't stop counting the coming years.












This is silly. I am aware about the problem I have but I can't solve it. For me it has always been important to dream, set and reach my goals but also live in the moment and take life not too seriously. It ain't always easy to get these two lifestyles balanced. I had times I study too had and forget to relax and times I enjoyd the life too much and forget the work. Unfortunately my thoughts are in the next  week now and I can't even enjoy or concentrate about this post. This inspiration I have is awesome but seriously, I have to slow down balance my life. I just don't know how.

Love,
       Aaro

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti