perjantai 2. joulukuuta 2016

Esplanadi






I spend last weekend in Helsinki with my friends. I had my camera with me but I kept it on my bag whole weekend. These are the only pictures taken by my friend Iina with her camera. Helsinki was already in the Christmas mood with Christmas lights, beautiful window displays and band playing the carols on the street. I hope I have time to visit Helsinki before the holidays to enjoy more about the Christmas feeling of the city. Even though the weather was a bit rainy the pictures ended up very were well. The lighting and camera settings were perfect so there was no need to edit these pictures at all. I love the wet pavement and shadows it gives to the Esplanadi which has to be my favorite street in Helsinki with beautiful architecture, stores and cafes. 

My family always asks me why I wear my coats so often on my shoulders. I think it looks amazing. I feel good throwing coat on. For me this timeless way to wear coat looks mainly great and give always personal touch even to the most basic outfits. Everyone should even once throw the coat on and give it a change. Some people really don't get coats on shoulders, give a weird looks and even hateful comments. It may not be the most practical way to wear coat in the wind and rain, but what don't we do to look and feel good? 

Love,
      Aaro

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti