maanantai 19. joulukuuta 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!


It's the birthday day again, but I'm too tried to go out to celebrate. First of all it's Monday so the best places are closed. Guys are going out but the beers at the pub aint my thing. I rather watch Netflix by myself. It's important to have a little time for yourself and this birthday I'm gonna get it. I also celebrated my birthday with my friends on Saturday, so I kind of have celebrated this birthday already. I turn nineteen so it's not number you should celebrate with huge party anyway, I think.


I invited my friends to casual christmas birthday party on Sunday. We had mulled wine, snacks, games and lots of laugh. I didn't want to take any pressures about the food, as usual, so I spend the afternoon in the the city buying Christmas presents(tomorrow is coming post about the last minute gift shopping, buy the way) and was home few hours before the quest arrived. I put music on, lighted candles and prepared the cheese tray, popcorns etc. I was ready twenty minutes before the first guests arrived and had time to enjoy the hosting of party. We continued the evening to the city and I was in bed just before 4 a.m. Unfortunately I completely forgot to take any pictures. I snapped only few videos and totally forgot my phone. Thats always a sign of time well spend!



And hell no, these pictures are not from Sunday, hah. These pictures are from last year I turned eighteen and we hosted a bit bigger event to my relatives and family with my mum. The quality of the pictures is not the best and thats probably the reason I didn't post these last year. Well the  quality wasn't that bad I remembered so, I decided to publish these. I'm getting really hungry and want some  of that sandwich cake, croquembouche or petit fours immediately, does anyone else? Gosh I can't even remember when I have baked so much. Maybe I have to host some food party before next year.

Love,
       Aaro

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti