tiistai 6. joulukuuta 2016

Independence Day



One of my favorite things about December is all the celebrations it come with. December is definitely the party month of the year: there is the Christmas holidays and New Years Eve, I have my birthday at the 19th of December and today we celebrate the independence day of  Finland, which gave me the inspiration for this look. I wore this outfit last weekend at my friends graduation party which was so much fun, thank you Emmi!

I'm wearing my navy blue Selected Homme suit I got few years ago. Suit is always a good idea, but if you don't wear suits you really don't need to invest fortune to get tailored one. Selected Homme for example make great suits with quality fabrics and affordable price. Tailored shirts though is something every guy should invest in. Tailored shit makes the suit look better, if it's not in the perfect fit. Tailored suit looks amazing with formal looks, but is also great base for casual looks with knitwear or just by it self with pair of trousers.  The scarf is vintage Salvatore Ferragamo I got few years ago from my grandma who got it from her italian friend. I love the contrast of the navy, white and the bright blue. It reminds me a lot of our Blue Cross Flag and the look is something I would definitely wear at independence party as well.

Unfortunatly I am middle of forest at the camp at the moment and can't celebrate the independence day with the traditions of watching The Unknown Solider, and The Independence Day reception in the Presidential Palace. Have a good day!


Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää!


Love,
     Aaro

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti