torstai 1. joulukuuta 2016

The December



It is official now: the Christmass is here. Unfortunately I don't have advent calendar or anything else like that for you guys. I was supposed to create something special but I just didn't have time and resources for that, sorry. Maybe next year? I will still be posting as much as I can about the Christmas and give you my best advices, so stay tuned and enjoy the most magical time of the year with me. 

At the background I have worked very hard with my blog, and there is still so much to do. I have my eyes on January when I  will move my bog from the blogger to the worldpress as I told you before. I have went trough my old posts and translated them to english already. The overall appearance of my blog will remain the same with some small changes. I will insert adds and start making videos. So exited how terrified how I will get everything done. I can't promise I launch the new version of my blog at the begging of January but I promise I do that as quick as I can. 

Love,
       Aaro

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti